Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our First Home!

So we are in the process of getting our first house right now. This has been something that my husband and I have wanted for a REALLY long time. Between going to school in two different places, and moving for new jobs, we have not really found a place that we wanted to settle down in.... Till now... and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! We have gone through multiple times, and we took a gazillion pictures. SO I am going to share them here, although, there was still the previous owners furniture in the house, so...look past it. There is lots of work to be done in the future, and the basement is unfinished,  but there is so much BEAUTY that I can't wait to reveal:) Here is the grand tour, with lots of photos... enjoy!!!














































Almost done...:)













Whew!! Well we close next week, so this whole week I am packing and packing so this will be the only post for this week. I can't wait to show what we do to our new home here. Only 6 days....I may or may not have a chain countdown waiting for this day:) I will post again soon!
Have a great week, and August here we come...crazy.



3 comments:

Paula said...

It is a beautiful house and I am so happy for you! I love the older homes and all they have to offer.

Anonymous said...

SHmanda! You need to keep all of it exactly the same. Especially the fridge and oven color and K's bedroom carpet. It is a must for sure ;) haha, jk burn it!

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for the Liebster award, come over to my blog to get your prize....or questions :)